State Buildings Gift Card Terms and Conditions
State Buildings Gift Cards are available to use at following participating venues:
- Cape Arid Rooms
- Pooles Temple
- Long Chim
- Wine Merchant
- Beer Corner
- SHOP 1875
- COMO The Treasury
State Buildings gift cards are NOT valid for redemption on spa treatments or products at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape. State Buildings vouchers also cannot be redeemed at non-participating retail stores.
State Buildings Gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for another gift card.
Boxing Day E-Gift Card Additional Terms and Conditions
- BOXINGDAY coupon code must be entered at the time of checkout to redeem discount.
- State Buildings is not responsible for rectifying orders that have not applied the coupon code upon checkout.
- No refunds will be provided if code is not applied.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards purchased are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards must be treated like cash.
- Proof of your gift cards must be present at time of use, with either the physical card, printed e-card or mobile phone presentation of the e-gift card email.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- This card is redeemable for goods or services at participating venues only – Wildflower, Cape Arid Rooms, Post, Pooles Temple, Long Chim, Wine Merchant, Petition, Beer Corner, SHOP 1875 and COMO The Treasury.
- Gift cards are NOT refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment at non-participating retailers.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Cards must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card.
- State Buildings gift cards cannot be redeemed for event tickets on external ticketing platforms.
- Card will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date, including partial balances.
- Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift cards cannot be used for any functions, wedding or events at the State Buildings.
- Cards are partially redeemable.
- Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
- Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- If your purchase exceeds available balance on card, you must make up the difference with an alternative form of payment.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If you wish to check available card balance, please call our reservations team: +61 (8) 6168 7780
- Please contact our reservation team if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to your card.