COMO Shambhala Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
COMO Shambhala gift certificates are available to use at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape.
COMO Shambhala gift certificates are NOT valid for redemption at State Buildings venues, retail stores or COMO The Treasury
COMO Shambhala gift certificates cannot be refunded or exchanged for another gift card.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift certificates purchased after November 1 2019 are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- This certificate is redeemable for goods or services at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape only.
- Gift certificates are NOT refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment at non-participating retailers.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed before expiry date shown on certificate.
- Gift certificates will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date.
- Full amount must be used on redemption.
- Cash or second gift certificates will not be given for any unused balance.
- If your purchase exceeds available balance on the gift certificate, you must make up the difference with an alternative form of payment.
- You are liable for all transactions on this gift certificate except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Please contact our reservations team if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to your gift certificate.