COMO The Treasury Gift Card Terms and Conditions
COMO The Treasury gift cards are available to use at participating accommodation, wellness and dining venues, including:
- COMO The Treasury
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape
- Cape Arid Rooms
COMO The Treasury gift cards are NOT valid for redemption at non-listed State Buildings venues or non-participating retail stores.
COMO The Treasury gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for another gift card.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards purchased after November 1 2019 are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Card must be treated like cash.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- This card is redeemable for goods or services at participating venues only – COMO The Treasury, COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, Wildflower, Post and Cape Arid Rooms.
- Gift cards are NOT refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment at non-participating retailers.
- Cards must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card.
- Card will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date, including partial balances.
- Full amount must be used in each outlet on redemption.
- Cash or second voucher will not be given for any unused balance.
- Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- If your purchase exceeds available balance on card, you must make up the difference with an alternative form of payment.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Please contact our reservation team if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to your card.